When my sister came home with this flour-less oatmeal muffin recipe I got so excited. (Okay, so it’s not THAT exciting, but I’ve been working non-stop lately, and anything to give me a break is super exciting to me). I’ve never made anything that is flour-less so I was eager to try it out.
Flour-less Oatmeal Muffins
2 ¼ cups oatmeal
¼ cup chocolate covered blueberries
¼ cup chocolate covered pomegranate seeds
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp tsp salt
¾ cup milk
⅔ cup honey
2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven at 450 F
- Place muffin cups into tin and grease
- In a big bowl, mix oatmeal, baking powder, and salt
- Add milk, honey, eggs and vegetable oil. Mix until fully incorporated
- Mix in the chocolate covered fruit.
- Fill each muffin cups about ¾ full
- Bake for 13-15 minutes
Makes 12 muffins
The batter ends up a bit runny, but don’t worry it turns out well in the end. I was pleasantly surprised, these muffins are super easy to make and they’re actually really tasty. I’ll definitely be making these again.